Ten to-dos in June:
1) Finish the flower beds, with the help of my "gardening lesson" tomorrow ... more on that later.
2) Walk. Walk. Walk. Get out for exercise as much as possible.
3) Try three new recipes.
4) Read three books. Nearly half-way through our latest book club selection, Before I Go to Sleep.
5) Bake at least once a week. Started this last weekend with chocolate chip muffins.
6) Sew and hang J's big-boy room curtains.
7) Have friends over for a backyard summer barbecue, provided the weather eventually cooperates.
8) Return our digital box and start living cable free, for at least the summer. We've enjoyed so little TV lately that it just doesn't seem worth the money. I'll report back on this later.
9) Celebrate father's day with Husband and J (which includes thinking up something special to do for him).
10) Find out the sex of our newest bundle!
Thanks, as always, to Mama Kat for the writers' prompt.