Friday, January 13, 2012

waa hoo

Our carpet is in! Our carpet is in! Our carpet is in!

And by end-of-day tomorrow, it'll be in our house! Eeeeppp!

After going several rounds with a certain big, orange box store, our custom-ordered carpet is ready to be installed. I can't wait to do a proper before and after reveal.


Martha Stewart Living Wilderstein carpet in brook trout. Love.

Now ... accessories, coffee table, storage, TV (yay or nay?) ... so many decisions. I will be back for your opinions soon!

***

What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. That organized home tour is making me crazy. I want my house to look like that! Why won't my kid nap longer than 20 minutes so I can get my act together? I'm definitely going to line the back of my medicine cabinet now.

    ReplyDelete