Thursday, February 3, 2011

what a sin - day 3


And the series continues with day 3 - Wrath: List seven things that piss you off make you mad (we are a G-rated household, after all).

I'm thinking pet peeves for this one. I've got plenty.

1) Lateness. I hate being late. I don't like waiting around for others who are late. I don't like it when events start late or run late.

2) When certain people, coughHusbandcough, put their dirty dishes on the counter or in the sink instead of in the empty dishwasher.

3) People who don't know how to operate a four-way stop. If you don't know, I suggest digging out your driver's ed handbook.

4) When people rub their socks on carpet. Or when people suck on popsicle sticks after the ice creamy goodness is gone. They're both like nails on a chalkboard. Only one million times worse.

5) Being on hold forever with cable providers/student loans services/cellphone dealers/call centres in general, on daytime minutes no less, only to be transferred to another representative and having to start your story all over again.

6) When people stop their cart abruptly in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store and decide to take their time mulling over brands/prices/nutrition information. Pull over, for the love of God.

7) When pedestrians dart out into the street with zero regard for their own safety or the sanity of the people behind the wheel.

Oh man, this posts sounds crankyyy. End rant.

To see day 1 (pride), click here. To see day 2 (envy), click here.

Join me, Amy and Heather!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just wrote my Day 3 post (for tomorrow morning), and then read yours afterwards, and ... we have four items that are almost identical! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete