Monday, February 14, 2011

not me monday

- When Husband and I went out to dinner with the baby on Saturday night afternoon, we weren't the youngest people in the restaurant by ... oh, about 30 years. At the age of 26, we haven't embraced our place in the early bird crowd.

- I would never wave a butter knife in Husband's direction in a less-than-joking manner. He did not suggest that I include this alleged "incident" in my Not Me Monday post this week.

- I don't forget to record Jacob's milestones for days weeks at a time and then have to rack my brain to fill in the gaps in his baby journal.

- I'm not one of those people who shoves miscellaneous crap in the closet when company is coming over. Our walk-in closet is perfectly neat and organized at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment