Tuesday, December 28, 2010

oh so organized


Inspired by Chef Michael Smith, I decided to organize my kitchen with clear glass jars. I picked up some quart jars for larger quantity items like chocolate chips, icing sugar and brown sugar, and Mum gave me some smaller ones for spices and seasonings. I also bought a set of clear plastic containers in larger sizes for flours, white sugar, salt and beans.

Aren't they puurrrtttyyy?



Ahh, so satisfying! I wrote on the lids with a Sharpie ... wouldn't want to mix up key ingredients, like baking powder and soda.

Next up, my craft supplies! One jar for ribbons, one for glue, one for stickers, one for embellishments ...

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I've thought and thought about doing this, but been too lazy. You are home with a NEWBORN and found the time, so that's it.. I too shall organize! Thanks again for the continued inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I don't have the skills to put all this together so I am not going to even try. I will just have to make do with admiring your kitchen from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! Those photos look SO SATISFYING. I love, love, love how clean and neat everything looks. I need to get some jars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also
    with the structure for your blog. Is that
    this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..
    My homepage ; water bottle labels

    ReplyDelete