Monday, February 1, 2010

february goals


I have been doing things, I swear, just nothing that felt particularly blog worthy. January was slow, but I'm already feeling the spring cleaning itch (my way of coaxing the warm weather to come a little sooner). Generally, I just have the urge to be more productive, so here are a few things I plan to accomplish this month:

1. Knit something new. I've recently brushed up on my purling. No more straight knitting scarves for me.

2. Make a new recipe once a week. Lovely friend T has been doing this as a new year's resolution and I'm inspired to do it too. Plus, by making a new recipe on Sundays, we'll have a few days of leftovers for busy weeknights.

3. Clean and reorganize as if we're moving. No, we haven't taken the house plunge yet, because we don't know where Husband will be teaching in the fall. Until then, I'm going to pretend that we are moving and purge all unnecessary items from our already over-crowded apartment.

4. Run a half marathon. This is a given, since the race we've been training for since September is now less than a week away!

5. Go to yoga at least once a week.

6. Send more mail to friends and family. It's an inexpensive way to remind them I'm thinking about them, even if I can't see them on a regular basis.

7. Prepare for tax season. Get everything in order and be ahead of the game.

Those all seem totally doable. What are you planning to accomplish this month?

1 comment: