Saturday, October 3, 2009

shop til i drop


I've always been a bargain shopper. It's a trait that's been passed down through generations of women in my family. I'm predisposed to it. I've embraced it. So, generally, I don't tend to spend full price on .. well .. anything.

But, I feel that should change in one specific area — my closet. I have so many clothes. As Husband so kindly points out, I take up more than my fair share almost all of the hanging room in our closet. So rather than picking up this shirt or those pants because they're a steal-of-a-deal, I'm going to think longer about purchase and how they fit into my wardrobe.

I've decided that I'd like to invest in some quality foundation pieces for my wardrobe and pare down some of the excess in my closet.

Must adds to my wardrobe for fall:




Hmm. We may need a bigger closet.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Looks like a bigger closet is definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have an out of control closet... so many clothes, I could've dressed a small third world country with garmets to spare. Since going back to school, my shopping has come to a screaching halt... but I kinda like being smarter about what I add to it. I love coupons and deals, but I think it's better to have some really nice, solid pieces than tons and tons of random bargain finds. And someday I will have a giant walk in closet with plenty of room for expansion, if I get the urge to shop like crazy again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm needed some sweaters!! love all the ones you picked out :)

    ReplyDelete