Friday, July 24, 2009

always, sometimes, never


I always:


* multi-task.
* wish I had more time to blog.
* need coffee in the morning.
* make lists.
* feel guilty when I fall behind on returning voicemails/e-mails/Facebook messages.
* am up for playing cards or board games.
* need to have a plan.
* stay in bed longer than I should and then run around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to get ready.

I sometimes:

* get distracted.
* need a break from an intense book and pick up chick-lit novel for a while.
* procrastinate.
* try to sneak ingredients that Husband doesn't like into recipes. He only find out sometimes.
* buy things I don't really need just because they're on sale.
* daydream about what my life will be like in 5 years.

I never:

* remember to charge my cellphone before it goes dead.
* want to forget all of my favourite memories.
* drink Tim Hortons coffee. I hate it.
* have been to a drive-in theatre, but hopefully that will change soon.
* want to get another filling, so I'm going to start flossing every day.
* watch really violent movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment