Wednesday, June 24, 2009

shutter envy


During a quick trip to the flea market over the weekend, mom-in-law and I mulled over a set of three folding shutters. My in-laws recently moved to a new home with many windows to cover, but she wasn't sure about the size. Even though seller was letting them go for a whopping $5, she decided to pass, since they probably wouldn't fit. I didn't give them a second thought, since I have ugly, awkwardly-shaped apartment windows that I hide behind thick curtains.

Then, blog karma kicked me in the butt, and I saw this on The Nesting Place:


And then, BHG.com posted this today:


And now I have major shutter envy.

1 comment:

  1. Only $5? I would have snatched them up even though I don't know what I would have done with them either. I love the color of the ones on the Nesting Place.

    ReplyDelete