Monday, May 25, 2009

not me monday



A few of my fave bloggers are participating in a fun weekly feature, which originated here. I think I'll give it a go, since it's nice to get these things off your chest and out of the way once and a while, or more specifically, once  a week.

  • I, along with my co-workers, did not skip out of work at 3 p.m. on Friday to spend the afternoon, and half of the evening, on a patio instead of working.
  • I did not neglect the laundry completely this weekend, and magic fairies will definitely take care of that for me today while I'm at work.
  • I definitely spent Sunday afternoon being very productive, and did not watch three back-to-back re-runs of Private Practice.
  • I did start my running-before-work regiment as planned today, and did not hit snooze three times instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment