Tuesday, March 17, 2009

black snow


Today I will finally hold the printed version of Black Snow in my hands. My brilliant friend Jon Tattrie has just published his first novel and I couldn't be more proud. I was lucky enough to have a few reads of the book during the draft stages, but I can't wait to be re-introduced to the characters as I flip through the final, bound copy.

Black Snow is a love story set during the Halifax explosion. The 1917 disaster was the largest man-made blast the world had ever known. The first time I read it, I couldn't put it down. I hope you love the characters as much as I do. 

For more info on how you can get your own copy, click here.

1 comment:

  1. aw, shucks :) and it's a nice-looking book, too - a great visual addition to any trendy apartment.

    just trying to keep the tone of the blog here.

    ReplyDelete